What Information Do We Collect?
You can browse most of our site without telling us who you are. In order to start or participate in projects, or participate in the forums, you are required to register. If you choose to give us personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the Indonesia. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, and financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers (financial information is encrypted for your protection);
- transactional information based on your activities on ramanezdesign.com (such as your projects or entries to a project);
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence sent to us; and
- standard web log information, such as connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our site, ad data, and IP address.
How Secure Is The Information We Collect?
Your information is stored on our servers located in the Indonesia. Ramanez Design is committed to industry best practices concerning security to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. However, as you know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
Transactions on the marketplace are conducted in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session, which encrypts all transaction data for transmittal in a format that prevents theft of the information. While on a secure page, the lock at the bottom of a web browser becomes locked and this lets you know that you are in a secured session. Our servers are located in a secure, supervised environment. Our databases are accessible only by persons who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with us.
HOw Do We Use Your Information?
We will never resell or redistribute your information without your express permission. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Site Policies;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- tell you about targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your specific preferences; and
- compare your information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Your nickname is publicly displayed on our site. Other people can see your projects, entries, feedback, ratings and associated comments, and so on. Notices sent to community members regarding suspicious activity and policy violations on ramanezdesign.com may refer to nicknames.
Occasionally, we conduct user surveys to learn how we can better serve you. These surveys are optional and if you choose to respond, your responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information we collect in the registration process and through surveys is used to help us improve our services.
How Do We Protect Children’s Privacy?
We do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Kemanggisan Grogol RT01/08 No.27
Jakarta Barat 11480 – Indonesia